Every year around this time I yearn for Fall, Fall is my favorite time of the year and with the scorching sun and humidity in the deep South it is definitely welcomed, even if it is for a short amount of time!
I think we have already established that I love muffins and Fall, so when I saw these muffins it was a win-win! Not to mention they are gluten-free too!
These muffins were super easy to make and filled my home with the aroma of Fall. Even if outside isn’t really cooperating just yet. Obviously Mother Nature has not gotten the memo! These muffins are great for breakfast or even an afternoon snack with coffee. So let’s get to the recipe….
Coconut Flour Pumpkin Muffins
Category: Breakfast Muffins
Cuisine: Gluten Free
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon cloves
- ¼ teaspoon allspice
- pinch of salt
- 4 eggs
- ⅔ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup coconut oil, melted
- 6 tablespoons agave maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 400 F. Grease muffin pans. (I used muffin liners in one batch, they didn't workout as well.)
- In a medium bowl whisk together coconut flour, baking powder and soda and spices. In a large bowl whisk together remaining (wet) ingredients until smooth and combined.
- Add the flour mix to the wet mixture and stir until all lumps are gone.
- Divide batter into 12 muffin cavities. Bake for 23 - 25 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Don’t have all the ingredients? No problem! I have you covered! Go HERE for all the ingredients you need for this recipe and all of my others!This recipe was adapted from Leelalicious!
These muffins could make a great addition to your Fall menu!
Ready To Go Gluten Free All Of The Way?
Check out my Gluten Free 101 email series where you will gain access to videos, downloads, shopping lists, Gluten Free recommendations that really taste good and how-tos on eating out Gluten Free and so much more! This series is packed full of information and takes the guessing work out of going Gluten Free. It isn’t as hard as you think, I promise. I made the mistakes so you don’t have to. Once my family and I went completely Gluten Free we haven’t turned back. We feel better (it has helped my hormone health and so much more) and it is super simple, easy and not as expensive as you think. Check it out!
Until next time….
- Post may contain affiliate links.