Are you finding that your midsection is carrying a bit more weight than you’d like? Here are 5 Reasons You May Be Carrying Around More Belly Fat, but, remember you’re not alone. Belly fat, often referred to as visceral fat, can be stubborn and challenging to shed. But before you get discouraged, it’s essential to understand why it may be hanging around.
We’ll delve into the top five reasons you might be carrying excess belly fat. We’ll uncover the culprits behind that unwanted spare tire and provide valuable insights on how to address them. So, let’s dive in and uncover the secrets to achieving a leaner, healthier midsection
5 Reasons You May Be Carrying Around More Belly Fat
These 5 things may be raising your cortisol levels and leading to more belly fat:
1. Over Caffeinating: too much caffeine and drinking it on an empty stomach in the mornings can lead to too much cortisol which leads to belly fat. Try eating something light like a piece of fruit or toast before your first cup of Joe. And maybe stick to one to two cups in the morning. Although this can be controversial, I do not believe caffeine is bad for you, but it can be, if consumed too much.
2. Not Getting Enough Sleep: staying up too late or sleep disturbance can wreak havoc on your health in general. Not to mention, it can lead to anxiety and depression as well. Try going to bed earlier or figuring out what’s causing the sleep disturbances. As we age, we seem to have sleep disturbances more often due to lifestyle. Adjust your lifestyle where needed!
3. Over Exercising: yes there is such a thing! It’s especially harmful when you aren’t fueling your body with the proper nutrients for exercising. Make sure you are eating at least 75 grams of carbs and 90 grams of protein, along with brisk walks and/or strength training at least three days a week. You do not have to hurt yourself by doing so much cardio and HIIT routines. Listen to your body and learn your body’s cues.
4. Not Eating Enough: if you are constantly “dieting” and not eating enough you could be doing more damage than good. Like I said above make sure you are eating at least 75 grams of carbs and 90 grams of protein. Fuel your body with the proper nutrients and minerals throughout the day so your body can have the fuel it needs.
5. Chronic Inflammation: chronic inflammation can cause spikes in cortisol. And remember as I said above, too much cortisol causes belly fat. Inflammation is a natural and essential part of the body’s immune response to injury, infection, or harmful stimuli. It helps the body defend itself and repair damaged tissues. However, chronic or excessive inflammation can be detrimental to health and is associated with various things. Finding out the reason for your body’s inflammation would help you heal.
Bonus: If you want to know how I fought against inflammation and quit coffee and in the process lost twelve pounds be sure to check out my favorite morning drink. I love drinking my Trim Fit purple tea, along with orange collagen every single morning. I mix both together and no more mid-afternoon or sleepless nights and my skin has never been smoother!
Both have helped me tremendously along with a healthy lifestyle! I love it so much, I even got Chris drinking it in the mornings. Although he didn’t need to lose weight, he still gets the benefits above and can feel a tremendous difference in stress, inflammation and energy levels. If you use my link make sure you use my coupon code: MandiMidd: https://beautifulyu.com/?ref=MandiMidd