Today is the day your kiddos are off to trick-or-treat. But mama, you need a plan for tomorrow. You have already made a great plan for Halloween festivities, NOW, you need a few money saving tips for your Christmas preparations. So, get ready with 3 Steps to After Halloween Sales That Will SAVE You Money for Christmas
3 Steps to After Halloween Sales That Will SAVE You Money for Christmas
Figure out what Christmas items you need to shop for.
- Stocking Stuffers
- Baking Goods
- Paper products, such as plates and cup (who cares that it may have a halloween theme? Look for solid black or orange!).
Head to your local Target or Walmart. They usually have all of their Halloween items on sale for 50% off or even greater. Be sure to pick up things such as:
- Wilton’s candies and melting squares
- Baking goods
- Costumes (We always pick up Disney costumes to use on our future vacations to Disney World or give them as gifts for kids.)
- Dress-up accessories, such as jewelry, makeup, etc. also make great gifts and stocking stuffers!
- Be sure to use your eBates app and apply them to your in-store purchases too. Yes, you can add eBates to in-store purchases. See how here!
- Also if you are shopping at Target use your Cartwheel app for additional savings, as well as your Target debit red card for an additional 5% discount.
Happy “sales hauntings” and Until next time….
- Post may contain affiliate links. By clicking on the affiliate links you are helping support my family and this blog. Thank you for clicking and buying through our links! You are truly a blessing!
- I would love to invite you to join my FB group, Faith, Family & Fitness, where we share, encourage, support and uplift each other on a daily basis all the while serving God. We share fitness tips, faith stories, natural living recipes and anything family! We keep it real and share on a daily basis! If you would like to join, head on over and ask to join us.