Okay so my daughter and I tried our hand at Periscope today! It was funny to say the least, I had no idea what I was doing but, my daughter was cute and we made some killer kale chips, so it wasn’t a total flop!
If you are on Periscope and want (a good laugh), recipes, fitness tips, kid fitness and nutrition tips come on over and check me out at handle: faithnpixie.
- Packaged Baby Kale
- Kosher Salt
- Olive Oil
- Wash and thoroughly dry the kale.
- Preheat the oven to 325°F and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Remove the ribs from the kale and discard.
- Toss the kale with the olive oil, salt, and pepper in a large bowl then lay flat on the prepared baking sheets so that the leaves aren't overlapping.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes, rotating the pans halfway through.
Until next time!
The recipe originally came from Beard and Bonnet. HERE is the original recipe.
- Post may contain affiliate links.