I’ve already told you about the wholesome goodness of Shakeology so, I don’t feel like I have to go into that with you today. But, just incase you want to, HERE is some more information on my favorite shake. 😉
Every month I find a new way to make my Shakeology to compliment the season and this one is my new favorite this Fall.
I used to love the pumpkin spice lattes and other sugary concoctions from Starbucks this time of year. But, I have discovered something better , just as delicious and better for you! You don’t have to go without, you just have to tweak it a bit. You can have delicious and yummy all at the same time!!!
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 scoop Vanilla Shakeology
- 1 Tbsp. pure pumpkin puree
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp. ground pumpkin pie spice or homemade pumpkin pie spice (see below for recipe)
- 1 cup ice
- Place almond milk, Shakeology, pumpkin, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, and ice in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
- For an added treat and extra kick use 1/2 cup coconut milk and 1/2 cup of coffee.
Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/4 cup cinnamon
- 4 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 4 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 Tablespoon ground allspice
- Add all ingredients into a bowl, mix together and store in an air tight container.
Before going to get your favorite latte this time of year try this version and feel good about the choice you made. Because, guess what, it’s good for you!
Until next time….
- Post may contain affiliate links.
BTW: Don’t forget about the GIVEAWAY going on this week. The Holiday inspired Beauty Giveaway is going on now and won’t last forever. So go HERE to enter!