This pumpkin mug cake is a perfect way to make you feel all warm in cozy in the Fall months and kick those sugar cravings to the curb. The holiday season makes it hard to stay on your low-carb or keto way of life, so it is always good to have a great substitute up your sleeve. This one will make the cravings go away and your waistline will thank you later.
This time of year I am yearning for the smell of pumpkin, spice and everything nice! I don’t know about you, but I am SO ready! I am ready every single year because it is so hot in my neck of the woods. The smell of pumpkin reminds me of all of the yummy treats of the holiday season with none of the guilt.
Don’t forget to sign up for the weekly meal plan with recipes from our favorite bloggers. It is sent out every Friday.
Mug Cake Tips
- This mug cake is perfectly with toppings such as sugar-free chocolate syrup, sugar-free maple syrup, cinnamon, sugar-free whipped cream or heavy whipping cream.
- Pair this pumpkin mug cake with my favorite bullet proof coffee and get ready for a nice savory, sweet and filling sweet Fall dessert. It is perfect for any day of the week…. no treats necessary, since it’s less sugar and low-carb!
- Drain the excess water off the top on the pumpkin puree so your batter will not become too watery.
- You can use fresh pumpkin puree or canned pumpkin puree, works all the same. Use whichever you prefer.
- You can store the mix in the fridge overnight and microwave in the morning for a yummy pumpkin muffin breakfast.
- I love topping my pumpkin mug cake with sugar-free whipped cream and cinnamon. So yummy!
- Grab your favorite Fall mug and enjoy!
Pumpkin Mug Cake Amazon List
Pumpkin Mug Cake Amazon Toppings List
Other Pumpkin Recipes We Love
- How to Make the Best Gluten Free Pumpkin Muffins
- Do-It-Yourself Healthy Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer
- Gluten Free Cinnamon Sugar Pumpkin Donut Holes
- How I Made Clean And Healthy Pumpkin Pancakes In NO TIME
- Slow Cooker Gluten Free Pumpkin Cobbler Recipe
Pumpkin Mug Cake Ingredients
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter melted
- 2 tbsp [pumpkin puree|https://amzn.to/3zxT9U7]
- 1 large egg
- 1 ½ tbsp [coconut flour|https://amzn.to/3kFWg68]
- 1 tbsp [sweetener|https://amzn.to/3jzImDr]
- 1/4 tsp [baking powder|https://amzn.to/3yv7vmN]
- 1/2 tsp [pumpkin pie spice|https://amzn.to/2YfC3g3]
- In a microwave-safe mug, add butter and heat in microwave until completely melted. Only heat a few seconds at a time, swirling in between, so that the butter does not overheat and splatter.
- Once butter is melted, add in pumpkin puree and then the egg. Whisk vigorously until batter is smooth and no egg streaks remain.
- Add in remaining ingredients. Whisk until batter is smooth.
- Cook cake in the microwave for about 1 minute 15 seconds to 2 minutes, or until cake is cooked.
- Let the cake cool a few minutes before adding toppings of your choice and serve.
Keto Pumpkin Mug Cake