It is no secret around here that we are huge Disney fans, I even write on a Disney blog to keep the magic going on a daily basis.
We love Disney treats! But, just because I eat clean doesn’t mean I can’t enjoy some Disney inspired treats from the comfort of my own home. This one definitely hits the spot and it does not disappoint. Even though it isn’t the real thing and I am not at my favorite Disney park, it still adds a little magic to our day, without all of the guilt!!! It packs a punch with “good fats” and does not disappoint!
Healthy Homemade Disney Dole Whip
Cuisine: Ice Cream
Healthy and easy to prepare Copycat Disney Dole Whip!
- Place the coconut milk and frozen chunks of pineapple into a food processor or high-powered blender. (the pineapple MUST be frozen)
- Turn on the food processor or blender and blend until the consistency becomes creamy.
- You will have to stop several times and push down the pineapple.
Don’t forget to sign up for the weekly meal plan with recipes from our favorite bloggers. It is sent out every Friday.
Enjoy This Amazingness
- Keep blending until all of the pineapple chunks are gone and the mix is smooth.
- Enjoy immediately as it is ‘soft serve’ and should be eaten right away.
- If you want to freeze a little you can, just know it does freeze solid once frozen and is no longer soft serve.
- All blenders are different, so experiment with the amount of pineapple and coconut milk. You can’t go wrong with this recipe, as long as you keep the core ingredients the same. Have fun!
More Disney Articles You Will Love