I have been using this facial toner for about a month now and my skin is a lot clearer. I have been very happy with it. I won’t lie, the smell is not my favorite, but you will get used to it. I promise! This toner combined with proper nutrition and facial cleanser works wonders for any type of skin! Acne will not stand a chance! Happy cleansing!
- 1 3.3 oz glass spray bottle or a BPA Free plastic travel size bottle. (for this batch I used a plastic bottle.)
- 2 oz. organic alcohol-free aloe infused witch hazel
- 1 oz. organic apple cider vinegar (The lowest price I’ve found is on Vitacost. If it’s your first time ordering from them you can use their Refer-a-Friend discount for $10 off a $30 purchase).
- 2 drops tea tree essential oil + 2 drops lavender essential oil
- Simply add the apple cider vinegar, aloe-infused witch hazel, and essential oils to your glass spray bottle or plastic BPA free plastic bottle and lightly shake to mix thoroughly.
How to use:
- Directly after cleansing your face, spray your skin with the toner or apply to a cotton ball until evenly saturated. Let this sink in for 15-20 seconds then lightly pat dry with a towel. Follow with your favorite serum and moisturizer.
Until next time….
- Post may contain affiliate links.
- This recipe was adapted from Organic Olivia.