I have to admit I can eat my weight in this dip, if my family would let me. I am always fighting my kids for this dip!
My kids rave over this avocado dip. It is a little less traditional than regular guacamole dips but, still packs a punch. This dip is packed with wholesome goodness! You won’t feel so guilty giving this dip to your kids on a daily basis, if they ask for it. I say, daily basis, because mine do!
It is clean and nutritious and adds a great flare to your tacos and burritos or eat it on tortilla chips and carrots. You honestly cannot go wrong with this delicious dip. So, let’s get right to the recipe.
Allergy-Free, Gluten-Free, Refined Sugar-Free
- 6 avocados
- 1 1/2 cup greek whole milk yogurt
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 garlic cloves
- Puree the avocados in a food processor or vita mix.
- Add the greek yogurt, lime juice, salt and garlic cloves.
- Fully mix and pulse all of the ingredients together
- Voila! Enjoy!
- If you freeze this recipe make sure the lid of the container is air tight.
- When keeping in the refrigerator place a piece of seran wrap over the top of the bowl and let the seran wrap touch the top of the dip, followed by placing the lid on top. This insures all of the air is out of the container. Air will make the avocados in the dip turn brown.
- This dip is perfect served with you favorite Mexican dishes, tortilla chips or carrots.
- This dip recipe was adapted from the Deceptively Delicious cookbook.
This particular recipe makes a big batch and we lick the bowl clean every single time. If this makes way too much dip, you can easily freeze it and pull out at a later date. It freezes great, that is if you don’t eat it all!
Until next time….
I would love to invite you to join my FB group, Being More Than Just a Mom, where we share, encourage, support and uplift each other. We share fitness tips, holistic living recipes and tips, anything and everything family and all the while giving moms permission to be themselves. We keep it real and share on a daily basis! If you would like to join, head on over and ask to join us.
Post may contain affiliate links. By clicking on the affiliate links you are helping support my family and this blog. Thank you for clicking and buying through our links! You are truly a blessing!