https://amandamiddleton.me/apple-pie-quinoa-breakfast-bowl-that-has-the-kids-asking-for-more/Okay, so y’all know how I feel about coconut, I love it because it is so good for you, it has so many health benefits. That’s a whole other post in itself. (Another day.) So is it any surprise that I love these muffins? Nope, it’s not! Although I do not indulge in them all of the time, I do splurge and have one with the kids for breakfast every once in a while. They are packed full of good fats, they are clean, gluten-free and are great for the kiddos for breakfast or snacking. My kids love them! Gluten Free Applesauce Streusel Muffins That Taste Amazing and will leave the kids asking for more! Great addition to your mornings!
So why shouldn’t you indulge in them too? And just in time for Fall! I am yearning for Fall and ready for the warm smells and thrills that come along with this amazing season. I can smell it now! Aahhhhh. Okay back to the recipe…..
Gluten Free Applesauce Streusel Muffins
Category: Gluten Free
Cuisine: Breakfast Muffins
- 1/4 cup [organic raw sugarhttps://amzn.to/2DwKSal] or coconut sugar (I have made with both. Both are good! Whatever your preference)
- 2 Tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 Tablespoon + 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine all of the dry ingredients.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and stir well.
- Fill 10 muffin tins full with batter.
- Make the streusel by combining the dry ingredients . Then add the solid coconut oil and smash with a fork until crumbled pieces.
- Sprinkle the streusel over the top of the muffins.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until browned on top and not too jiggly!
Let me know if you try this recipe and what you think! It is one of our favorites that we go to often!
Ready To Go Gluten Free?
As you know, my family and I are gluten free and we have many reasons for going gluten free! Here is a short list of why we are gluten free. It helps eliminate the symptoms of: Anxiety, Depression, Fatigue, Miscarriage, Hormone Imbalance, Infertility, Adult Acne, Weight Gain, Auto Immune Disease, Bloating, Thyroid Disorder, Joint Pain, Constipation, Eczema, Iron Deficiency, Skin Issues, and Inflammation. Just to name a few!
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms you may want to consider becoming gluten free. It has helped my family and it can yours too. It has definitely been life changing for my family and it is easier and cheaper than you may think! I promise! Since it has helped my family and I so much, I have become passionate about helping other families become gluten free too.
I take the pain and the guessing game out of becoming gluten free with my NEW Gluten Free 101 reference guide. It is easy to follow, is loaded with information and even mistakes I have made, so you do not have to make the same ones. You can eat your favorite foods, you do not have to give up on food and bread all together, I promise! Give it a try! Check it out for yourself!
Until next time…