As you know we are all about that country life. We live in the middle of cow pastures and a chicken coop, literally. We love where we live. We worked hard to build our Farmhouse. It isn’t big and fancy, but it fits my family. I am always on the lookout for affordable and easy style for the inside. These DIYs are amazing and I cannot wait to try them and put them in my own home.
8 Affordable Farmhouse Project And DIY Ideas For Your Beautiful Home
- Framed mirrors of this magnitude are very hard to find at a reasonable price, but Shayna from The Wood Grain Cottage has a great DIY that is easy and affordable.
- I love these cotton stems! Sabrina from Meet Our Life teaches us how to achieve these affordable cotton stems in four easy steps!
- Blanket ladders can be very expensive, especially with shipping. Beautiful Life Market has a tutorial for making your own. Get out your old quilts and blankets your Grandma made and display them for all to see until you need one.
- Hip 2 Save has it going on! I love these DIY Farmhouse Style Orbs! So affordable and easy to make!
- I have been eyeing the Cotton Boll Wreaths since the beginning of time. Okay that is rather dramatic, but if you ask me, the prices of these wreaths are rather dramatic to say the least. Home Talk has the perfect DIY!
- Along with the Cotton Boll Wreath, I have also been eyeing the Boxwood Wreaths, as well. Both have a hefty price tag and I would much rather have more affordable option like this one at Table And Hearth. I cannot wait to try this DIY!
- Vintage Style Trays are all the rage when styling a Farmhouse Style Vignette. Check this one out before you go and buy a few. These are so much more affordable. Home Road is pretty genius with this DIY.
- Have a few lamps you don’t want to throw away, but have lost their luster? The Pleated Poppy has the perfect DIY to make them look brand new and modern.
Until next time…