Check out my 7 Day Clean Eating Dinner Menu That Will Leave Your Family Happy and healthy!
Finding a good and clean dinner menu is hard to find and prepare some weeks so I have taken the guess work out of it for you. These are recipes my family and I eat. I follow this weekly menu at least every three months. I rotate it out with other weekly menus. I will be featuring more as time goes by.
7 Day Clean Eating Dinner Menu That Will Leave Your Family Happy
- 1½ lbs. raw 95% lean ground beef (or turkey)
- 1 large egg
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- ¾ medium green bell pepper, chopped
- ½ cup homemade all-natural tomato sauce
- 1 cup Gluten Free Oats
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. dried parsley
- Sea salt and ground black pepper (to taste; optional)
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Combine beef, egg, garlic, onion, bell pepper, celery, tomato sauce, bread crumbs, mustard, and parsley in a large bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper if desired; mix well with clean hands.
- Place mixture in loaf pan. Bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until cooked through.
- This meatloaf serves 6 and is healthy and delicious!
- Serve with sautéed green beans and quinoa.
Honestly we don’t use this as a soup, we top this on tortilla chips and make nachos with it.
- 1 lb. green lentils
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 2 quarts vegetable broth
- 14 ounce can crushed tomatoes
- ½ tsp. ground cumin
- ½ tsp. chilli powder
- 1 garlic clove
- ½ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tsp. kosher salt
- Put all ingredients in slow cooker and cook on low 10-12 hours.
- After 10 hours check to see if soup has thickened and lentils are soft.
- We serve ours on top of Gluten Free tortilla chips! Add all of your favorite nacho toppings and voila!
(Okay, so I cheat a bit on Wednesday nights since we have church. So I make it easy for myself and buy store-bought items.)
- Top with whatever you like, more the veggies the better.
- Serve with a side salad and voila instant meal.
Slow Cooker Flank Steak and Potatoes
- 1-2 pounds of flank steak
- 5-6 diced red potatoes
- 1 Tablespoon of olive oil
- 1/2 cup of balsamic vinegar
- Pink Himalayan Salt
- Cover the bottom of the slow cooker with olive oil. Toss in the red potatoes. Lay the flank steak on top of the potatoes. Pour the balsamic vinegar on top.Sprinkle with Pink Himalayan Salt. Cook on low for 3-4 hours. Walk away and that’s it!
- Pair this with an awesome green salad, voila, dinner!
- Cook times may vary. My slow cooker seems to cook really fast. So play around with the time.
Left Over Night
I do not cook a lot on Friday nights. We usually eat leftovers from the week before and serve it with a salad or a side dish of sautéed vegetables. Voila! Instant meal!
Makes 4 servings
- 1 cup uncooked Quinoa
- 20oz package 93% Lean Ground Turkey
- 2 cups Tomato Sauce Homemade or low Sodium canned
- Chopped Red or yellow or green pepper and Chopped onion to taste
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar
- Juice of 1 lime
- Garlic 3 cloves minced
- Chili Powder 2 Tbsp
- Cumin 2 Tsp
- Onion Powder 1 Tsp
- Chopped Cilantro 1/3 cup
- Hot Sauce to taste (optional)
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a 9X13 baking dish with cooking spray & set aside.
- Add Quinoa to 2 cups water in a medium saucepan & bring to a boil over medium heat. Boil for 5 minutes. Turn heat to low & simmer for about 15 minutes, or until water is absorbed. Remove from heat & fluff with a fork. Cover quinoa & set aside.
- Spray frying pan with non-stick cooking spray. Add onion and garlic & sauté over medium-high heat for 1 minute if you are using these ingredients. Add the ground turkey, breaking it up as it browns. Cook for about 5 minutes & add the peppers. Cook for 3-4 minutes more, or until meat if no longer pink.
- Add the juice of 1 lime, cumin, chili powder & cilantro. Stir to combine. Adjust seasonings to taste.
- Remove from heat & add the quinoa to the meat & veggie mixture. Pour in the tomato sauce & hot sauce if using & stir. Add 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking dish. Top with remaining Cheddar. Cover with foil & bake for 20 minutes. Remove foil & bake for an additional 10 minutes or until cheese is melted & edges are bubbling. Remove from oven & let cool for 10 minutes.
- Sometimes I make 2 at the same time. One to freeze and one to eat now.
Slow Cooker Pot Roast (Gluten Free, Paleo and Whole 30 approved.)
- Prepare the onions by peeling them and cutting into quarters then place them in the bottom of the crockpot along with half of the unpeeled washed potatoes, celery and the crushed garlic.
- Place the chuck roast on top of the vegetables and season well with salt and pepper.
- Tuck the thyme and bay leaves along the sides of the meat, then put the carrots and remaining potatoes along side and on top of the meat.
- Pour over the beef stock and cook on the HIGH setting for 3 – 5 hrs. It really depends on your slow cooker how long it will take to cook it.
- When the meat is cooked, pour off the liquid from the pot roast and put it into a pan on the stove top.
- Add two tablespoons of arrowroot into a small bowl and mix with two tablespoons cold water.
- Add half the cornstarch liquid to the pan with the gravy and stir on a medium heat until the gravy is thickened, if you need it thicker add some more of the cornstarch mixture.
- When using arrowroot it will thicken the gravy just like cornstarch will, but I have found it can sometimes create goopy lumps in the gravy, if that happens simply pour the gravy back through a sieve.
- Easy right? Perfect to put in the crockpot, head out the door for church and voila instant meal when you return!
Hopefully this has given you some good wholesome yet healthy and clean dinner ideas. My family loves these recipes. I am sure yours’ will too.
Get Ready To Jumpstart Your Health & Weight Loss
Are you ready to feel better?
Are you ready to have your energy back?
Are you ready to drop some pounds?
If you answered YES to any of these questions this simple and easy to follow guide is perfect for you. Jam packed with simple ways to start your clean eating journey without breaking the bank and frustrated with complicated recipes. Along with tips, tricks and a how to start your clean eating journey you will also receive two Clean Eating Meal Plans and Grocery list. So why not check it out? Get ready for a new you with the Clean Eating Quick Start Guide.
Until next time….
- Post DOES contain affiliate links. By clicking on the affiliate links you are helping support my family and this blog. I would not add a link unless I truly believed in the product and have researched the better pricing of the product. Thank you for clicking and buying through our links! You are truly a blessing!