Although I am not a huge Black Friday shopper, I have been scoping out deals for this upcoming Christmas shopping season. So in my scouring the internet I came across a few deals that struck my fancy and they might just strike yours too. So, of course I had to share! Here are This Week’s Shopping Deals & Steals: In-Store & Online!
This Week’s Shopping Deals & Steals: In-Store & Online
Isn’t it exciting to see the sales tags at the store and sales emails coming into your inbox? I love seeing them this time of year! Hopefully I am not the only one out there! 😉
Deals and Steals of the Week (so far):
- Disney Springs: If any of you live or will be visiting the Orlando area, Disney Springs would be a great place to start your Black Friday shopping! Amazing deals are going on and will be going on the day after Thanksgiving. We are huge Disney fans so this one stuck out to me as I was scoping out the deals! FYI: You can also use eBates while shopping at the Disney Store online or on site.
- H & M: has up to 80% off on select items with free standard shipping on items. Put that sale with eBates and you could have some great and beautiful Christmas gifts on the cheap.
- Target: Of course, Target is my go-to on a lot of days. They have released their Black Friday sales ad. When shopping in the store and online be sure to use eBates.
- Also at Target: If you have any fans of Legos or Shopkins in your house make sure you scope out the sale going on right now. Again, make sure you use eBates for an even better price.
- Adorable Essentials: is a new site I have come across. They have the cutest Disney clothing for kids and you know that is right up my alley. They are having Flash Sales, Free Shipping and much more in the coming weeks, so be on the lookout!
- Hip 2 Save: I really like following Hip 2 Save on her journey, especially through the Holidays. Make sure to follow her on Facebook and set your notifications, so you will get notified when she posts a deal. Sometimes they go fast and during this time of year every penny of yours is counting on a deal.
- Wish: If you haven’t discovered this app yet… all I have to say is: You are welcome! Happy Shopping!
- The Grove: is a great place to shop for home essentials for yourself or for someone you love for Christmas. If you use my link you will get $10 off your first order! I love this site! It is discounted everyday, not just during this time of the year.
- Amazon: has some great deals going on right now and when you combine it with Amazon Prime and eBates you save even more. You could snag a deal for Amazon Prime if you hurry!
- Remember you can use eBates online or in the store. Don’t forget to take the app with you on your smartphone. Check out my full instruction guide on how to get the most out of eBates so you can save more while shopping this Holiday Season.
- Go to https://www.blackfriday.fm for all of the Black Friday deals. Get a head start. If the deals have been released they are on this site. Keep checking back!
- Here are a few more tips you might want to consider.
So there you have it! That is all I have come across so far, but I am sure there is more to come. So be on the lookout for more deals. As I come across them I will let you know! What deals are you excited about this year? Any you would like to share with us?
Until next time….
Post may contain affiliate links. By clicking on the affiliate links you are helping support my family and this blog. Thank you for clicking and buying through our links! You are truly a blessing!
- I would love to invite you to join my FB group, Faith, Family & Fitness, where we share, encourage, support and uplift each other on a daily basis all the while serving God. We share fitness tips, faith stories, natural living recipes and anything family! We keep it real and share on a daily basis! If you would like to join, head on over and ask to join us.